DOUBLE IN&OUT WAY.
Since its early days, MyCli has proposed an antiaging model that completes topical use products (applied to skin) and nutritional supplements (taken orally). This vision is faithful to that aesthetic medicine that has widely shown how the cosme/nutraceutical approach is the fastest and most efficient way through which to rejuvenate the skin.
The reason directly comes from studies on cutaneous physiology. These studies demonstrate that the first function of the skin is that of protecting us from the environment. Hence, by definition, the skin doesn’t easily absorb whatever is applied to its surface.
In order to safely and smartly bypass this barrier, cosmeceutics recommend to always start the treatment protocols with the so called “peeling”. Based on diverse acids in variable proportions, peelings act as “passports” for the skin. Acids are able to reprogram the cellular renovation while temporarily modifying the superficial cells of the stratum corneum and consequently facilitating the cutaneous permeability.
In order to guarantee this renovating effect, it is of fundamental importance completing the induction of the renovating stimuli from the inside of the body. This can be done thanks to the nutricious substances vehiculated through the bloodstream to other cells located deep in the dermis, where cosmetics are not able to penetrate.
For this reason, the simultaneous intake of particular qualities of nutritional supplements allows an inner activation of the process and swift cutaneous reprogramming.
MyCli research convalidates this vision and aims to the highest expression of efficacy and safety in each one of its treatment protocols.
OBSERVATION. ATTENTION. INTERPRETATION.
For MyCli, youth is desire. Desire to discover new places, new people, new spaces of our own inner life; desire to transform these discoveries into something memorable, unique, driven by an inexhaustible source of energy.
This inner impulse that makes us feel young and active, even at an age that was once synonym of senescence, is today more and more widespread. It no longer concerns only those who occupy a social role with a high image exposure, but it is extended to those who daily simply want to align the image in the mirror to their own inner image.
MyCli wants to offer a concrete answer to this delicate need - with quality products and no suggestive promises, through the hands of somebody working in a pharmacy or clinic and knows how to turn desire into an effective and attainable cosmetic project. A project, this, that starts from the unique and irreplaceable value each person has at all ages.
- Scientific Supervisor: Dott. Gianni Baratto
- Head Lab: Dott.ssa Anna Chiara Cortese
- Cosmetic Development: Dott.ssa Maria Cimmino
- Nutritional Development: Dott. Marco Mian
- Stability&Industrial Scale Up: Dott.ssa Marta Moretti
- Regulatory Affairs: Dott. Dino Fantinel
- Product Evaluation: Dott.ssa Alessandra Gava
- Training Editor: Valentina Torresan
- Dermatology Consultant: Dott. Edoardo Zattra
- Sensory product evaluation, rheology, and texture analysis: Unired, spin-off team of the University of Padua coordinated by Prof. Alessandra Semenzato, Chemistry professor of Cosmetic Product at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Training Consultant: Fabio Callegari
- Safety and efficacy in vivo testing Neotron /chelab: Neotron
- In vitro testing: Vitroscreen
- Olfactory Design: Technico Flor
- Strategic Consultant: Rosana Beatriz Fabbiani